- Tales from the loop
- Things from the flood
- Forbidden Lands
- Mutant Year Zero
- Dungeon and dragons 5e (early development)
Goals for the sheet builder and sheet experience
- Create and edit character sheets in any text editor
- No data modelling required, only for very complex sheets
- High basic level of usability
- Easy to customize for homebrew
- Localization should be super easy
- Common rolls and actions can be written directly in template
- [x] Width issues with a couple of the sheets
- [x] Flash when rendering
- [x] Create repetable sections
As a player I can create a character with the help of a rulebook and GM input.
- [x] Input values with basic validation of type, max/min
- [x] Select from predefined values
- [x] Store ONE character per game system in the browser cache
- [x] Show template code
- [ ] Show generated JSON data model
- [ ] Export markdown character sheet
As a designer or developer I can create a decent character sheet with colors and some graphic elements that aligns with the game.
- [x] Responsive templates
- [x] Control over panel order in all screen sizes
- [x] Repeatable panel content
- [x] Input one type of value per key
- [x] Data structure from key values and headers
As a user I can create several characters with the help of a rulebook and the GM. Many of the character sheet values are computed for me.
- [ ] Full RPG Markdown support
- [ ] Import markdown character sheet
- [ ] Save several character sheets per game type
As a designer or developer I can create a layout with effects, advanced borders, panels and inputs. Values can be computed.
- [ ] Internalization of templates
- [ ] SVG and images for borders and backgrounds
- [ ] More control over data structure
As a player I can create a character and do most rolls with the help of the character sheet and an online rulebook.
- [ ] Lookup values from tables
- [ ] Sequenced options - If you select this then...